- Dench Delivers His Vision of Englishness
- I AM FULL FRAME FREEDOM: Nikon launches the D750
- Fujifilm Announce A Flurry of Products Ahead of Photokina 2014
- Red’s Booth at Photokina 2014 Brings Dragon 6K With Stills-From-Motion Capture
- 58th BFI London Film Festival - Film & Event Photography
- Western Digital Announce The - My Passport® Wireless
On a hugely significant day for the Great Britain, we catch up with long time Hungry Eye contributor, Getty Reportage photographer and all round good … Read full story.
And not only the D750, Nikon today have also launched a number of new products – the AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED, Nikon SB-500 and Nikon… Read full story.
With the mammoth, pan-European event just days away, Fujifilm have announced a number of new products ahead of the event.
Here’s the Hungry Eye rundown…… Read full story.
Red Digital Cinema will be exhibiting at Photokina for the very first time this year with their new RED DRAGON 6K sensor.
Paramount in this … Read full story.
The BFI London Film Festival in partnership with American Express® is Britain’s leading film event and one of the world’s best know and respected film … Read full story.
Today, in a swanky, brilliant white room in a tucked-away, back street in Covent Garden, manufacturer of some ace storage devices took a stride in the… Read full story.
They have also announced in-house compact camera repairs, as new additions to Leica Store Mayfair Customer Care.
With this year marking 60 years of Leica M … Read full story.
Canon have shared details with us of its presence at photokina 2014, unveiling its most interactive environment ever at the world’s largest photography and imaging show.
Designed … Read full story.