- New ZEISS CP.3 XD Cine Lens Family: "Hollywood Technology for Everyone"
- Blackmagic Design Announces Remote Bluetooth Camera Control for URSA Mini Pro
- Hungry Eye Journal Welcomes Another New Contributor
- Get Experimental with All-New Black and Pink Duochrome
- Graduate Success: Official Selection at London Independent Film Festival 2017 for REPOSSESSED and OSTEOPATHY
- Catch the Shot of a Lifetime with the All-New D7500
No matter if it is Star Wars, Harry Potter or Avatar: these days, just about every film features special effects. For many small film … Read full story.
It’s been a very exciting start for the whole of the Blackmagic Design team at NAB this year with several new, massive announcements, one of … Read full story.
Hungry Eye Journal has welcomed another new contributor to the team in Jonathan Edwards; an award-winning Director of Photography based in the UK and Zeiss … Read full story.
At NAB2017 (booth SL3828, Las Vegas Convention Center, 24–27 April), FilmLight will demonstrate its version 5.0 advanced colour tools. Users will benefit from the same … Read full story.
Impossible’s latest limited-edition black & pink duochrome film offers a striking twist to the Duochrome series this season
Continuing to push the medium of instant … Read full story.
Award-winning nature photographer captures stunning imagery of African wildlife; depicting the harsh realities of survival in the wild… Read full story.
Photographer Chris Schmid set out on an
Graduate Success: Official Selection at London Independent Film Festival 2017 for REPOSSESSED and OSTEOPATHY
Many congratulations to Filmmaking Diploma graduates, John Danvoye and Alastair Train and all their teams, whose short films, ‘Repossessed’ and ‘Osteopathy’ have both made the official selection for the London Independent Film Festival 2017 and will … Read full story.
Nikon has announced the D7500, designed to expand the creative possibilities for photographers as they pursue their passion in photography. Powerful, nimble, and fully connected, … Read full story.