- Johnny Mobasher From StreetPhotography.com Visits Photo London
- EUROPEAN FUNDING: Italian Cinematography students funded to study Documentary Filmmaking at LFA
- photokina 2018: the world's leading trade fair for photo, video and imaging is repositioning itself
- Sony Introduces Two New Wide-Angle Full-Frame E-Mount Lenses
- Canon Announces New Fully Integrated Brand Re-Launch Across Europe
- Polaroid Acquired by The Impossible Project's Largest Shareholder
Well, I didn’t make it at noon but I eventually arrived in London at 4pm, checked into my hotel, Parked up & took a London Cab ( delighted… Read full story.
European students take note! We have recently welcomed to LFA a number of students from Lazio, Italy, who have taken advantage of the region’s “Torno … Read full story.
18 May 2017 00:01 (CEST): New pan-global* research released today by Sony Mobile has revealed the top 30 most photographed landmarks worldwide – a list … Read full story.
photokina will take place annually as of 2018. It will in future thus optimally reflect the fast-paced nature and the ever briefer innovation cycles of … Read full story.
DJI has been releasing impressive drones at a break-neck pace, and they’re planning on releasing yet another new model on Wednesday. This one, according to several reports … Read full story.
New 16-35mm F2.8 GM completes the E-mount F2.8 G Master “trinity”; 12-24mm F4 G covers widest angle among all full-frame E-mount lenses
Sony today announced … Read full story.
Canon has today launched across 19 European markets ‘Live for the story’ in a bid to shift perception of the company amongst a younger audience … Read full story.
Polaroid’s brand and intellectual property has been acquired by the largest shareholder of The Impossible Project. Now a single family has control of both the … Read full story.