- Hungry Eye Head to The UK Photography Show
- British photographer Byron Dilkes Wins UK National Award: Sony World Photography Awards 2015
- Tiffen’s Oscar Winning Filter Technology Available in XLE Series
- Peter Dench & The British Abroad
- LYTRO Launches World’s 1st Light Field Imaging Studio in Tokyo
- Wacom’s Smart Styli Honoured with Prestigious iF DESIGN AWARDS
Come and see us on stand A81 to pick up the brand new issue and take advantage of a very special subscription deal
British photographer Byron Dilkes has been named as the winner of the UK National Award, part of the prestigious 2015 Sony World Photography Awards.
Dilkes’ winning image “Tantalizingly Tropical” was … Read full story.
Since being honoured with a Scientific and Technical Academy Award of Commendation at last month’s ceremony, Tiffen International are proud to announce that their Oscar … Read full story.
Getty Reportage Photographer, Hungry Eye Contributing Editor and all round good egg, Peter Dench has recently spoken to the chaps over at the BBC World … Read full story.
Lytro Studio Provides a Hands-On Experience to Explore Light Field through
Lytro’s Imaging Platform, Living Pictures and 3D Imagery
Hungry Eye learned this morning, that … Read full story.
The Intuos Creative Stylus 2 and the Bamboo Stylus fineline, have been awarded winning status at the iF DESIGN AWARDS 2015. Both smart styli were … Read full story.
Nikon UK have launched a brand new promotion offering customers up to £275/€350 on selected NIKKOR DX and FX lenses, with an additional bonus offer if the … Read full story.
The London Filter Company Have Hosted The Inaugural ARRI Open House At Tiffen International Ltd HQ – Pinewood Studios
Between the hours of 11am and 4pm on… Read full story.